Pages

I haven't received the Seri Insan pictures from Selvi yet. So i guess i won't be uploading it so soon. I'll just have to wait for it =\
Anyway, there's this youtuber i found called 'livelavalive', go check his videos. I recommend 'Meezy' and 'Another snow day'. I laughed till i shit my pants. Haha. Not literally XD But i did laughed till' there were tears in my eyes. Neways, check all his videos if you have the time. Haha. His videos are like stress-relievers XD His photo compilation are also nice :D
*Looks around* I think a fly just sneaked into my room O o O I'll go halau it out first haha. Out~

* Joanna **

2 comments:

:: Val :: said...

Meezy is so...random =D

Joanna said...

i knowwwww...hahaa..the part yg he said 'i'm quasimodo' i lauggghhheddd soooo harddddd!
randomness is good :D