Pages

Last Friday, Harnil, came down to kk. (I don't know whether i should mention who he is, but, Valerie and some other people might know :D
So, on Saturday, me, Nave, Harnil, and Ong hung out together. Nave picked us up, then she drove us up to Karambunai, then to Tanjung Aru beach, then we went to Beverly Hills for dinner at this kopitiam. Dinner was on Harnil :D Thanks! XD
It was the first time that I met him in person. My first impressions of him:

  • Sporting
  • Funny
  • Tall
  • Down to earth
  • Funny? Haha

So, ya. Oh, and Ong's bf joined us for dinner too. He sent me home that night. Hmmmm, it was gonna be a triple date, but Jack couldn't make it. He has work to do =.= I went partnerless XD So, Val, if you're reading this, when can we meet your partner? :D

**Joanna**

6 comments:

:: Val :: said...

Waaa, so niceee~~ triple dates. Got pictures? =D. I don't think can meet =(.. coz he's going to oversea next year early feb. ><

3ug3n3 said...

and behold... ME !!!! tadda~~~~ ahahahah~~ sorry u only can meet me online haha

Joanna said...

NO PICS! sayang kaaannn..=.=;;; oversea work?
woahhhh.....i feel ur presence hahahaah

3ug3n3 said...

nope~, i am eloping overseas with the aunty i know from the market,... wahahahah, no la, just joking, i am actually going there to study, i too hope i can meet u all~

:: Val :: said...

Alarrr~..btw, ur msn msg, wat happen?...

Joanna said...

harharharr...going overseas with a random aunty XD
only got pics with nave and ong...harnil dun have ._. u mean the 'mixed emotions' thingy? well, it's nothing actually..i was hyper in the morning, super hyper in the afternoon..then i suddenly felt abit depressed coz i'm procrastinatng my presentation this thursday..then jonas pushed me down the sofa and i hurt my elbow.. then i procrastinate more :D