Pages

Potato, patato, potota

Finally, i'm done with my Testing and Evaluation presentation. Well, not really. I still have to present it tomorrow, i'm only done with the slides XD
Anyhus, last night i was messing around with my sisters tablet. Drawing potato's, random stuff. And more potato's. I doodled a story about evil potatos and stuff. L-O-L. Then i self-video recorded it, with my voice all squeeky and weird. Weeeeee :D It's not complete though. It has part 2 :D Hahahaha~!
*random* Oh mi gosh, why is eye brow suddenly twitching O.o
Anyhus, my finals is in a bout 2-3 weeks time :O Nuhhhh~~ Haven't study yet T o T
Hmm, my sister has this convocation at Putera Ballroom, and it costs rm75! Doncha' think it's a little expensive? It's not Sutera Ballroom. And, you need to pay additional rm10 if you wanna bring your camera, and another additional rm10 if you wanna bring your handphone! RIDICULOUS! Stupid school, stupid principal. Trying to make money out of students. Think about the students whose parents have low income la, stupid! Rm75? Rip off! Might as well go to a 5 star hotel and have dinner. Oh, and their convocation is in the morning. 9am, but you have to arrive at 7am. Speechless. Rm75 for breakfast. =.=;;;;;;;; And if you don't go to the convo, you can't "graduate" from form 5. Gay! Doesn't make sense at all!
**Joanna**

5 comments:

3ug3n3 said...

GAYYYYYYY~~~~~ so sad 1 the school... haha, if they turned it into a prom for them, it would be even better right

Joanna said...

really sad oh that school XD ya, prom would be better..but too bad =.= my sister came back today and complained haha..the food was terrible.. its like eating those 'economic rice/noodles'

:: Val :: said...

My gosh! Wat a rip-off~!

I wanna see the evil potato =D

Joanna said...

yaaa...that school punya pengetua always tries to make money out of students =.= she's so sad..
doooohhh...evil patatooo..:D it's in my hp..i transfer to my computer 1st la tee heeee

:: Val :: said...

Yay =D, evil potato =D =D