Pages

UPDATE

Woo. It's been a while since i've updated my blog. Just completed my final exams. Hmmmm, kinda worried. I'm particularly more LAZY this semester XD Anyhus, it's over and i'll just have to wait for the results. For the time being, i'm free from studies :D Nyehehe!
Holidays for 1 month. Bored. Nothing to do.
Ugh! I'm coughing my lungs out :(
My birthday is coming! Hehe :D But, me besties are in KL :( *sobness*
Oh, and i had a hair cut today >:) I'll upload the pictures soon.
Mega sales is just around the corner! (Or has it already begun?)
Shopping! But, i'm kinda broke at the moment. So, yeah :(
*YAWN* What am i going to do for the holidays? Alot of my friends are going on vacay, and have shopping sprees :O
There's this song, called 'Big and Chunky' from Madagascar 2, it's stuck in my head.

"I like em' big, i like chunky, i like em' big, i like em' plumpy..."
Hahahhaaa!!
I guess that's all from me now. Au' revoir!

** Joanna **

6 comments:

3ug3n3 said...

come to kl XD then hahahaha and we can have a dose of girly shopping~ (AAAAAA) gurly scream

:: Val :: said...

Huhuhu, so nice, 1 month holiday.
Someone is going to be 20 soon =D =D.
Missing you much!

Joanna said...

HAHAHAH...girly screams..LOL...funny..XD i can't imagine myself doing those girly scream..
Mish u much too..nave and styvie going out with u?

:: Val :: said...

Yup, on the 13 of Dec. Styvie not sure yet cause her college change the holiday schedule again.

3ug3n3 said...

gurly scream only for me to do~ a guy doing it is practically ok aha~~!

Joanna said...

Lulz XD