Pages

What a boring day. Went for my 8am lecture. Ugh, i despise saturday morning classes. Hissss~~ Boring lecture, was really sleepy and daydream to the max! Sigh~

Then, i had lunch with my mum and sis at 'The Hut', City Mall. There was this kids birthday at The Hut but it was held outside. There were clowns making balloon animals and trying to act cute and funny. Lots of kids running around, screaming. And loud kid music, like Barney, The Wiggles, Bob the Builder and lots more annoying kiddy song that goes like 'I like to eat.. I like to eat..I like to eat Banana!' Gosh!!! Inside The Hut was also playing kiddy songs. So, ya, with the combination of both annoying and completely different kiddy songs, you get one massive brain itch. Haha! And there was this old lady, i think around 50 or 60++, was making a big fuss over chinese tea and english tea. Right next to my table. She was like 'I asked for English tea, not Chinese tea. And i want a spoon for my milk. Why is the garlic bread so small. Blablablabla~' =.=

Sigh, i had cup noodles for dinner -.- And ate ice-cream for dessert =D Oh gosh, i'm so bored. Bored..bored..bored *slowly fades away and hide in a dark corner*

**Joanna**

0 comments: