Pages

Pizza night nightmare

Today, my mum decided to have pizza for dinner. As usual, i called Pizza Hut to make a delivery order. In half an hour, our stuff crust chicken supreme pizza arrived. Okay, so everyone took a slice.

So, here is where the disgusting thing happened. Half way through enjoying my slice of pizza, I saw this 'thing' sticking on my pizza. I picked it out and had a closer look. IT WAS A FRIGGIN' COCKROACH LEG! What in the name of diarrhea shit stain is a roach leg doing in my pizza. I was already half way through. Should I eat it, or leave it? Here's what my family had to say:

Sis: Just eat it. It's just a roach leg. You're already half way through. No point turning back. Hahahahaha! (FYI, my sis ate two slices)
Grandma: Just eat it. Some people use roaches to make medicine. It won't kill you. You already pick out the roach leg.
Bro: Really? There was a roach leg? *shows unknown facial expression*

After that being said, i decided to finish my slice of pizza. I only ate 1 slice. I hope I didn't eat some other parts of the roach's body. Ewwwww~!!

**Joanna**

0 comments: