Pages

Happy day

Last night was great grandma's birthday celebration. I'm not sure how old she is now. If i'm not mistaken, 95. Alot of relatives came over. Hehe. And alot of screaming kids running around. Lawl.

Aunt Agnes went back to HongKong today. Guess what. She gave my sister a Sony Digital Camera =O. She bought it from HongKong, and gave it to my sis. It's like an early birthday present. I got a new Nokia hp and new Baby Phat sunnies :D Wee~~ Next target, Nikon DSLR camera!! >:)

After lunch with Mum and Sis at City Mall, I went out with cousin Alison and Renee. We went to Shangri-La Beach Hotel to shoot some photos. I Alison's Nikon camera! It cost rm3k++ T.T. After that, we went to BB Cafe at Tanjung Aru. The three of us drank coconut. It's been a while since my last coconut drink.

Had a fun day, BUT, i still have assignments that were left untouched! Haha. Gaahh, been procrastinating on that for a long time! I must get that done before class starts.

**Joanna**

6 comments:

❤ Emily ❤ said...

walao~~~ wanted a DSLR,not cheap tu. hahaa...when buy dy remember let me play oo ^^

❤ Emily ❤ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joanna said...

ya lo... that's why dreaming oni for now...uhuhuhu...
when buy dy, terus jadi photographer baa..hahaha...

:: Val :: said...

Oh cool!! :D, which DSLR ur planning to get?

:: Val :: said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joanna said...

Nikon D5000..but it's like...rm3k =O i oni surveyed nikon, havent surveyed sony or canon yet..canon mcm mahal oh..but i prefer nikon..coz its kinda user friendly..