Pages

3rd anniversary update and some other stuff

So yeah, celebrated our 3rd anniversary at his place. Had a home cooked meal. I think we worked ourself a bit too much till we were too tired to eat. We were already kind of hungry before we began preparing the meal. I guess you can say that we were so hungry, we became full. Lols? We didn't really eat much. Lots of food went to waste. :( Too hungry to eat. At the end of the day, we just hung out and cuddled. The money we spent on buying the food and ingredients is equivalent to eating out. We didn't plan properly because his place had practically nothing like cooking oil, pepper and some other condiments. I guess we're gonna eat outside for our next anniversary. A very simple and tiring anniversary = o = At least I get to spend time with him; just staying at home and chillax (sort of). I'll update some of the pics. We didn't even get to take pictures = . =

Anyway, I watched "The other guys" last night and it was awesome! I was laughing from beginning till end. I'd watch it again. Tee hee.. Oh, and I bought in advanced the tickets for "The child's eye 3D" this Sunday, 1pm. Gonna watch it with my girls and my boy. Hahahah~

Ahhh, I gained weight. Like, for realllssss! My clothes are getting tight D: I need exercise. The Korea trip that was supposedly be in this December is canceled and changed to another season. Maybe during spring because my parents are afraid that my grandma couldn't take the coldness during winter in Korea.

So, I guess that's it for now. Ong should be here anytime soon. She asked me out for lunch; Sang nyiuk mien XD

**Joanna**

0 comments: