Pages

Gym!

I registered myself to core fitness gym today with Emily and Valerie and we started working out right away. Oh em gee, I am so sore. The RPM cycling thingy was intense! My ass hurts, my vagina hurts and my legs are sore. Hahha...Anyway, lets see if there is any difference in 1 month.

Okay, so I bought this 'magic seed' for RM2 and planted it since Friday and there is still no sign of life. It was suppose to start growing the next day :( Why isn't mine growing? Not even a crack or whatever. Grow you stupid seed, GROW! When leaves start coming out, there's words written underneath it. That's what so special about it. There's hidden meessages. It starts off like a bean, and starts growing just like any plant. Awesome, right? Hahaha.

I hope I can get a good night sleep tonight. I don't wanna stay up like yesterday.

**Joanna**

0 comments: