Pages

Update update update peanuts update

It's been a while since I touched my blog. Meh, been slacking and what not. Oh, and don't forget binge eating. Lols :D I'm done dieting.

Anyway, as some of you may know, my great-grandma had just passed away. Am still not used to it. I mean, it's so quiet and my grandma is lonely and bored. :(

Jack and I will be celebrating our 3rd year anniversary at home. We'll be cooking the meals together. Hahaha~ It's gonna be great. Oh, and we'll be going to KL (February) and Taiwan (May) next year. Will be going to Taiwan for a pre-wedding photoshoot for 1 week. Hehehehe~~ Thank God my parents were okay with it. Hahaha~ Mum and Dad was like, "Sooner or later de la. You're gonna get married anyway". Then from there, it seems like alot of people found out.

Last week, my mum received a telephone call from one of her friend and was shocked to hear what her friend said. She said, "I didn't know you were promoted to Mother-in-law already." LOL~ I didn't know I got married already. Hahaha. I wonder who told her that.

My sister's kids, Pebbles and Bambam are getting more and more stubborn because we're giving them more freedom now. They can roam around the backyard till dinner time. But when you want them to go back into their cages, they would growl. I mean, only Bambam hahaha. Pebbles is still the obedient one. But Bambam, he'd growl and whine all the way into his cage!

As for another fatso in the house, Jonas, he is also getting on my nerves. He's abusing me! Hahaha. He kicked me in the nose, shin and punched my arm. Oh, and he said that I sound like Jessica when I nag at him. Wth? Lol. I nag like her but I don't hit like her. Oh yea, Jonas swears alot too. He'd be like, "Oh shit", "What the hell".............. Gosh, all thanks to my potty mouth. Hahahahaha~~~

Well, I guess that's about it for now. I'll update some more later. Toodles~~

**Joanna**

0 comments: