Pages

Kim.K in the music business now?









Video from Youtube

Kim Kardashian has taken over television with her reality TV show and, ehem, sex tape, and now, MUSIC?? I'm actually a fan of Kim.K, but besides having a hot bod and gorgeous looks, I think that's about it. I think she has no talent in singing. She's the next Kesha or Paris Hilton(and please don't turn into one of them). I think her music fans are actually HER fans and are only interested in her and only her. Come to think of it, why am I interested in Kim.K? Reason: She's pretty and hot. That's it. I never knew who she was until the sex tape thing came out. Back then, she was living under Paris Hilton's shadow.


Kim gave a sneak peek of her single at TAO, Las Vegas and kicked off the new year by playing her music. Ngeh, I dunno. We'll just have to wait and see. Who knows she can actually make it, like Kesha *shudders*.

I think Kim should stick with fashion, modelling and her reality show.

**Joanna**

0 comments: