Pages

Hunger~

The other night (I think it was Tuesday night? Or was it Monday, I don't remember), I woke up at 12.45am and had the urge to eat. I was soooo hungry! I thought to myself, "Meh, I'll eat in the morning". BUT, my stomach could not wait till morning. I was seriously starving until the point of insomnia. So I went downstairs to the kitchen, made myself Milo and grabbed a slice of bread and nom, nom, nom my way up to my room. After gobbling down that 1 slice of plain bread and my Milo, I waited for 15-20 minutes, then went back to bed. Slept soundly will morning. Great.

Oh, and I hung out with my besties, Valerie and Ong. It's been a while since we hung out with Val. We should go out more often D:

I'm using Jack's broadband to go online now. My friggin' streamyx is being an ass. I haven't called up TMnet yet. I'll call them up tomorrow and complain their assess. I couldn't access my streamyx since MONDAY!! Ugh.

My back is cramping. I want ice cream. >:D

**Joanna**

0 comments: