Pages

I don't want to be bridezilla



I'm trying not to turn into bridezilla. I'm sure every bride who is going through the process feel the same way. If your not one of them, good for you. I'm so frustrated with the guest list and the song for my church processional and recessional. If I want you to play this song, you play saja laaa. I don't want your stupid traditional trumpet song!!! It's so lame, I might just drop dead on the floor, and just roll my way to the alter. Ugh!! Kau peduli apa if I want you to play Pitbull punya lagu. Suka hati la ba. Ask you to play traditional song, you bising. Ask you to play non-traditional song, you bising lagi. Ugh! I need to put my foot down. If you don't wanna play the songs we want and keep on suggesting lame stupid ugly fugly mofo songs, then I guess I don't need you. UGHGHGHGHGHHGHGG~~!!!!!! ^&%^&%$#%$* I'm not going to accommodate you. It'll just leave me pissed. It's our wedding, so just listen to what we want la. Eeeeeee~ !!~!~!~!


Counting down the days. Less than a month! Pre-Wedding jitters =

0 comments: