Pages

Pissed off

Ugh.......If I made a mistake, tell it straight to my face. Don't go behind my back and say that I'm not capable. How the fuck would I know if you did not say anything. There's something called "Constructive Criticism". Stupid idiot. I'd rather sit in the kitchen and do 10 assignments than sit infront of you, with my back facing you, and listen to you sigh and slam books and stuff all over the table. Geez. Go suck on a sock or something.

It's really frustrating when you do something, and there's no feedback. All you do is just look at it, tear it in front of me, and redo it yourself without letting me know what I did wrong. And just recently, I copied something wrongly, and you HAD to ask someone else to liquid it away, AND DID NOT TELL ME THAT I'M NOT SUPPOSE TO WRITE IT ON THE SAME PAGE! You're best at complaining kan, why don't you complain that to my face. I'd appreciate that. If you're trying to make me look stupid and inferior, then be my guest. Like I care. Stupid hoe. Makes me feel sad la, ok...........It's your problem if you have a sad and miserable life. You're always complaining about the amount of things you need to do, this and that. Um, hello??? I'm sitting there, waiting for things to do. Just because of that minor mistake and you're mentally firing me? Bitch, you ain't got no right.

I'm so going to tell you off. I wonder how my friend stand her cousin for 2 years. I'm there for 2 weeks and i'm already frustrated as hell! = o = Sigh................Hopefully my aunt is really going to set up a business...

0 comments: