Pages

Hectic

Oh my gosh! I am so stressed out right now. I’ve just completed my part for my Counseling groups assignment. Now I’m waiting for Selvi and Earnests’ updated part so that I can compile em’. SIGH! I’m so frustrated with UNITAR voiss. I can’t log in! Buruk! ^&%^&$%^&%$^&^*&! I need to log in!! Blah! I need cookies! Cookies! *randomly smacks Jessica's head* =D
After the raya hols will be my mid-term exams. *GASP* All in the same week *GASP-NESS*
I guess I won’t get to relax during the 1 week holiday =.=;; Oh my gatz! Need…air…. suffocating…..X o X
My internet connection is driving me nuts. Disconnected, connected, disconnected, connected, disconnected…and it goes on. Fortunately, I’m done with my assignment, or else I will be bashing my head against the modem. Ugh. Everything seems to be in a rush. Someone hug me :(

** Joanna **

4 comments:

:: Val :: said...

Hugggllleesss~~

3ug3n3 said...

dun worry~ you will go tru it~ just keep on going~ dont loose it ^_^

Joanna said...

Huggles back =3
Thx..i won't loose it...Everytime i'm at the edge, i eventually pull back =D

RoNey said...

Hug from ur dog bam bam and pebbles... =D hahaha....