Pages

Annoying..beast..
Only friends of mine know who that term 'beast' is related to.
You are sooo annoying! Attention whore!! Words can't describe how ah-nuh-ying she is.
Blah! Enough about that. Makes me wanna stranggle that oversized-itsy-bitsy-eyed head of hers.
My testing and evaluation group will be going to Seri Insan this coming Friday to give the students a math test. Hopefully it's gonna be interesting. I heard that the students there are outspoken, so, i better brace myself. Haha.
Argh! I have this Counselling assignment due this Friday. I'm forced to burn the midnight oil to finish it on time. But i don't have the book with me now. Selvi borrowed it to photocopy the book. So, i'm helpless without that book. Haha. Long story short, i'm L-A-Z-Y.
I want nachos! I want pretzels! I want chicken breast :D Haha weeeeeeeeee :D
Assignments, assignments, assignments! I'm going psycho soon.



** Joanna **

2 comments:

3ug3n3 said...

yours is assignments mine is work T_T!!!!! hi i am val's bf, sorri for being so random

Joanna said...

Haha..I've been procrastinating on my assignments :D So, this is what i get =.=
I like randomness..hahahaah...