Pages

Bored. David's class, as usual, was excruciatingly boring! He scratched his ass in front of me. That image of his hand scratching his bottom is now officially burned into my cornea. All i can say about todays' class is boring, boring, boring!
Hmm, Jonas pushed, i mean, kicked me down the coach, again! I landed on my elbow, and i kinda hit my head. Ouwie T n T
Sigh. I have 3 or 4 more assignments on the way. 1 individual assignment due after raya, 1 group assignment due before raya (end of this month), and 2 more groups assignment due after raya. Gaahh!~! We are not even half way through! I am so disorganized this semester. Everyone is disorganized. Haha.
Unitar scholarship is open for application. Selvi and I, and perhaps Earnest, too, will apply for it. Hopefully we get it. But, Selvi surely will get the scholarship. 4 flat yo! Ohohohoh~
Today was very windy. It blew my scrunchy away. Haha. And it fell into the drain =.= Never gonna see that scrunchy again. I need food!
** Joanna **

0 comments: