Pages

Spitting in public

Okay, so here's what happened. As usual, i went for my daily jog routine with my mum. So as we were starting our first round, there was this man, perhaps in his 40's, walking and spitting along the way. I mean, that is so gross! Spitting is disgusting and not the way to behave. Some people have no manners, saliva spread diseases, ya know! After 'enjoying' the spitting presentation by that man, i said to my mum 'Ugh, that is so disgusting' and i think he heard what i said because he turned around and looked at me. But, i could care less. Neither could he. He continued his "epic" journey spitting all the way. I would literally cringe if he spits next to me. Better yet, slap his big useless excuse for a head. Slap some sense into him. Spitting is just nasty. It seems to stick on the ground or pavement for days! So, as i continued my jogging routine, there were alot, and i mean alot of spits on the ground. UGH! It was way beyond nasty just by looking at it, let alone stepping on it. *BARF* Thinking about it makes me sick to my stomach and gag. It's grim to see. As i was walking, i thought to myself "What a moronic, nasty disgusting Boob They are!". It's a disgusting and rude habit! It ranks right in there with the old "blowing the nose in the fingers" thing. Shows all the class of a soiled diaper! Very disgusting habit. Use a public restroom, for God's sake. Or walk around a corner and do it in private. People have no manners today. Stupid neanderthals . It should be against the law to spit in public. Wait, is it? I hope so. Even if it is against the rules, i bet nobody even cares. Even policemen do it let alone the citizens. No matter what the Mayor does to keep the city clean, the citizens are just too stupid or could care less. Their mentality are way, and i mean WAY below average. I'm not here to raise hypocrisy.Uncivilized bitches. Especially to those illegal immigrants. I mean, sometimes i just don't understand them. I DON'T GET IT!! What is so fun or 'arousing' about vandalisme and those other inappropriate behavior? GO BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY AND DON'T COME BACK! You're not wanted here (Not all of them but some) . However, we do need some of their people for heavy labor. At least they're doing something unlike some useless piece of mossy crap that goes around spreading diseases. Well, i don't know what other people think about spitting in public. Everyone is entitled to their opinions and mine is clearly (Well, not really because i was so annoyed that i forgot what i wanted to write) stated above.

PEACE OUT!
** Joanna **

0 comments: