Pages

The weather today was very nice. Beautiful blue sky, typical sunny day. My mum, sister, aunt, lil' brother, and I went to this place called 'Secret Garden'. It's a food court, actually. They call it 'Secret Garden' because it's hidden. Haha. You have to actually search for that place. Duh, hence the name? Anyhus, Jonas was acting hard-headed today. He wanted to go play at the playground, but it was too hot to play outside. So, my mum told him that he couldn't go there and play for the cleaner was cleaning the area. As usual, he showed his grumpy ol' bulldoggy face and wandered off alone. But not too far, as long as he is withing eye sight, it's okay. There were benches around the area, so he sat there alone. It was kinda like a moment, a lonely moment. It was a cute sight to watch, haha! I took a picture of him sitting alone at the bench. I'll upload it soon.
After having our lunch, we head back home and send my sister to her tuition class. After that, we (not including my sister) went to Parkson Grand. I bought a Guess? wallet, and Jonas bought Ben10 toys. As usual. One of his toy cost rm70++. I was suprised that my mum bought it for him. And, also bought the wallet for me. Kinda generous of her. Haha! After that, we head on home. Hm, nothing much happened after that. Ugh, i think i'm gaining weight. =.=
At night, i went out with Stephanie, Christopher, and Aroom to 1borneo. I hung out with them for, like, about 30 minutes i think. I went to find my baby, Jack, after that. Hehe. He was sitting all alone at the bench near Cortina Watch. From 1borneo, we went to Karambunai for a walk. At about 10.30, we drove to Mcdonalds Drive thru. Jack missed his dinner :(
After all that, here I am. Blogging. Tee hee. You can say i had a boring weekend. *Yawn* I guess imma' go hit the hay now.

** Joanna **

0 comments: