Pages

Not so Sunny day

What a boring day! Sunday's are always boring, especially when you have absolutely nothing to do, except assignments. I've been procrastinating on that for a long time :D I had noodles for breakfast. Fatty-fat white noodles. Haha. Yummy~~ Sigh, after breakfast, i went up and annoyed my lil' brother. He has been wearing that ben10 watch ever since my mum bought it for him. He has been twisting, turning, and hitting that thing with his palm and saying 'It's hero time!' L.O.L! For you people who haven't seen ben10, you might not get it. Haha. The only time he would take it off, is bath time and bed time.
Hm, and i had Mcdonalds for lunch. Weeee~ Artery-clogging nuggets and fries :D. I'm gaining weight! Nuuuhhh~ The weather today was, unpredictable. It changes so rapidly and extreme. I wanted to go jogging with my mum but the sky looked scary. Haha. Before we get changed, we peeped out the window to check on the weather. It looked nice and windy. So, we quickly changed and grabbed our socks. As we were going down the stairs, my sister said 'It's pretty windy outside. You guys sure you wanna go for a jog?'. I went outside and the sky was dark and the wind was blowing strong. I told my mum that it's best if we just stayed inside for today. At first she insisted, but when she took one look at the sky, she said 'Woah, we better not go. It's gonna pour anytime soon'. One second you see a clear sky and after another second, *snap* it changes into a dark and gloomy sky. Sigh. It didn't really rain. It was like rat piss. Oh, almost forgot. Before putting on my socks, i accidentally stepped on my great-grandma's PISS! Oh my gosh! I was like 'Why is the floor wet?'. Then, i saw it. I quickly hopped on one foot to the nearest toilet and washed it with lots and lots of soap.*SHUDDERS* I'll leave the imagination to you guys =.=
I'm gonna upload some pictures i took yesterday and today. Check em' out.

** Joanna **

6 comments:

:: Val :: said...

=D =D New blog~~

Lolz~artery-clogging mcd's xD

Joanna said...

hahaha..artery clogging..i don't like the new packing for mcd fries laaa..sikit thisss...it's called 'mcshaker'..even large pun sikit =.=

:: Val :: said...

I hate the mcshaker...the powder taste like maggie mee punya curry seasoning..

Joanna said...

yaaaa!! sucks right..=.= they put it in a paperbag...which is reaaaaalllyy deeep..hahaha..and u have tp reaaacchh in to get your fries =.=

:: Val :: said...

Lolz, why spoil such good french fries =p

Joanna said...

Ugh..=.= i know...and the quality mcm makin turun nie..