Pages

Disturbance

Hmmm. There are a couple ( alot ) of things that are bothering me right this very moment.
  • My life is in a rut
  • Is it wrong to reject something that i don't want? I just don't want to waste your money, that's why i rejected
  • I'm stubborn. Yeap. He said i'm stubborn because i don't want him to buy me food. I AM NOT HUNGRY SO DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY!!! I DON'T WANT TO WASTE YOUR MONEY!
  • What is it with people telling me to just spend my boyfriends moolah and ask him to buy me this and that? Is that necessary in a relationship? I'm not comfortable with that.
  • I'm self-centered? I don't know, you tell me
  • I feel lost
  • I think i have an attitude problem? o.0
  • Assignments!
  • Mid terms!
  • PMS!
  • Boredom
  • I want my best friends :(
  • I need a life
  • Presentations!
  • I need my daily dose of MEEZY/QUASIMODO/RAWR/SUNGHA-JUNG :D

Sigh, i don't know.

** Joanna **

8 comments:

❤ Emily ❤ said...

wat happen? dun feel down...i can lend u my shoulder.. ^^ *remember me*

Joanna said...

Haiz..all that lo..the ones i mentioned..=.= but now i feel better..after watching youtube videos..xDDDDDDD
i dont want shoulder..i want both your shoulder hahahaha..xDD

:: Val :: said...

Awwww, *huggggllesss*
Ur bf force u makan yar..?

Joanna said...

not force la..that time is around 9++ ka tu..i'm not hungry ba...=.=

:: Val :: said...

Owwhhhh, iya. Some times you don tend to get hungry. I mean if ur hungry, there's always food in the firdge, rite =) I mean, is nt like ur going to die if ur bf din buy u food rite.?

Joanna said...

ya ba..there's always banana...papaya...chocolates...biscuits...wafers....junkfood..hahahaaha

:: Val :: said...

Hahahaha, truee

❤ Emily ❤ said...

ok, i think both of my shoulders is wide enough to lend you. Don't stress up... ^^ as you said, *peace out* so no worries~~~