Pages

Vandalism and some other random-based reality thoughts

For a prestigious shopping mall, 1borneo toilets sure get vandalized, shall I say, alot? It’s normally, wait, ALWAYS, done by the “pilaks”. I mean, what do they get out of it? They pay 30 cents (for the normal toilet), and RM1 for the VIP toilet, and waltz right in, and punch the tv, or destroy the censor (the thingy on the males urinal spot). In fact, it's easy to see that that sort of vandalism actually costs. But it's not just regular vandalism, no, what makes this even more depressing is that it's pointless and personally costly vandalism. There doesn't have to be anything in it for them. The enjoyment in ruining someone else's property is satisfaction enough for them. It's nothing more than walking by someone building a tower of cards and kicking it over because it pleases you. But it doesn't even stop there. Not even close. These kinds of people are some creepy form of sub-human whose only source of amusement comes from the damage they can do to people, and from the pointless vandalism they can inflict. They never seem to appreciate what the mayor is trying to do here. People provide you with all these services and you go around damaging em'. They're so adorable when they're acting like fuckwits. Sarcasm, that’s one service I can offer to you now :D

Oh, and another thing. While wandering around Watsons looking for the shampoo section, I noticed a guy, looking rather suspicious. So, I acted like I didn’t see him and was minding my own business. As he walked away in a hurry, I went to the section he was at. It was the shampoo section. And there was this shampoo bottle, Herbal Essence, it was half empty. I don’t wanna jump to conclusions, but I think he stole half of it. L-O-L. How low can you get? Stealing shampoo? =.= I’m way beyond speechless. Comes to show that shops need more CCTV’s. Haha. So there, I said it. I just don’t understand those “pilaks”. I just don’t! And I guess I never will. L-O-L.

Peace out~!

** Joanna **

6 comments:

:: Val :: said...

My gosh, what a doof~! Btw, you still remember Tai?

Joanna said...

ya baaa...GOSH! as my cousin, desiree, would say.."LAME LO..."
HAHA..
Tai? Tai vuin kai?

3ug3n3 said...

i kno whow u feel.... i get that alot here,... not only vandalizers, but people who just spend thier time being useless and having such a 3rd world mentality..... not even those lower class people, even those really rich people... acting like the world is thiers to own~ how is the country gonna move uo with these ppl =_=

:: Val :: said...

Yup, yesterday he smsed and he bloody knows my timetable...so freakkyyyyyy~~~!!!

Joanna said...

Eugene, you're so right...i just don't get what's going on in their heads..
OMG! why he sms u? what did he say? =O *GASPNESSSSSSS*

:: Val :: said...

He keep asking me to help his cousin. Stupid fella...btw, I've gt dengue....