Pages

Ok, so ya. Another day of nothingness. Am planning to go to the Lokawi Zoo. But nobody is free to go with me :( Jack is working, everyone's busy with their lives, vacay's and so.
Anyhus, my mum hired a new maid. Full time maid. She's kinda scary, with her big googly eyes. She's been working for us for 3 days now. Kind of a slow worker, but she cleans stuff pretty well. She goes through all the hard to reach places. I have this cupboard in my living room, filled with jars, teapots, vases, and all decorative glass items in it, she literally took everything out and washed it one by one, and wipe, and arranged it back the way it was. My mum was like ," O-kay." Haha, speechless.
And, last Sunday, we went out for dinner, but we didn't bring my great-grandma along, so my mum asked the maid to look after her. We didn't expect her to literally do what we told her to, but she did! When we came home, she was sitting at the same spot, looking at my great-grandma and playing with her hair. Freaky, is it not?
Haha~ And right this moment, she's washing our clothes. Outside, in the dark. O.O Her room is next to my sister's room. My sister has this habit of laughing out loud, really loud at night when she's watching her anime's. So now she has to control her laughter. Otherwise she would scare the maid away with her 'BUAHAHAHAHAHAHA*cough* HAHAHAHAHA'

** Joanna **

3 comments:

:: Val :: said...

Freakyy..

Joanna said...

yaaaaa.. till now i still feel a lil awkward around her..coz when u ask her something, she will look at u for few seconds, then answer u with her big googly eyes staring back at u..

:: Val :: said...

O_o..wow...