Pages

Welp, Christmas is over. Certainly was quiet this year. Wasn't christmasy as always. My family 'post-poned' our christmas family gathering to 28th December. My cousins will be coming over to my house. Yeap, and hopefully crazy stuff happens. I need excitement. Haha! Anyhus, spent most of my christmas time with Jack. Didn't do any out of the ordinary. Just had dinner, and watched a movie, 'Yes, man'. I made Jack a card, and he gave me a box of chocolate and candies. Tee hee. Hmmm, 08' will be over in a few days. And my exam results will be coming out TODAY! 3 p.m. *gasp* I'm excited and nervous at the same time. Holidays will be over soon as well. So, here are some pictures.
** Joanna **
Xin Wang Hong Kong cafe
In Jack's room








Food! Well, this is the after. Forgot to take the 'before' picture. Haha







3 comments:

:: Val :: said...

Merry Christmas~~~=D =D

Joanna said...

Merry xmas to u and your famileh! =D

mytravellingdays365 said...

wow whers that steamboat place?? looks tasty!!