Pages

Everyday life

Today is one of those days when I woke up feeling there was no point in doing so. Still I managed to leave my cozy bed, got myself into the toilet and performed the usual speed cleaning of the usual days. Then more of the everyday routine, stared at the window, strip, rummaged through my clothes and found something to wear, got dressed, ate whatever I found on the table and then came back to my room or maybe to the office, and go online. And now here I am, bored with my assignment duties fulfilled, with an awfully immense desire of being someplace else, where no one would know me, where I could walk the streets, find a park sit on a bench and watch life pass me by. I guess I need a dose of adventure, of something new. I need vacations and money to get out of the city and away from the stress and other hateful things oppressing my chest and stealing my air. I know I may sound like a cry baby, but I don’t care, I just need to be away and find myself. Perhaps tomorrow will be a different day, a hopeful one, a day full of possibilities, and all I have to do is wait the hours of this day, to face the new one and find out what it will be like. SIGH~

** Joanna **

7 comments:

:: Val :: said...

Bear hugss!
I feel the same way with you as well ><..don't worry. You'll never know when life may be surprising for you.. =). Btw, I'm planning to climb Mount Kinabalu with my friend around next year. Wanna ikut? =)

Joanna said...

uhuhu...panda hugs! =D
really?? does it involve walking through reaally long, narrow bridges? hahah..if yes, i can't handle it hahahaha..XD

:: Val :: said...

Don't have bridges I think, but stairs though. Hahaha...panda huggss you!...still feeling the same way...?

3ug3n3 said...

study in the uk =D plenty of parks... no one knows me =-= except for my friends... hahahaha but... i miss home still... hahaha home will always be a part of me... haha, but i love it here too,... and mt kinabalu.... 8km of steps =D

Joanna said...

i guess i'm ok hahaha..
UK, huh...? sounds tempting..hahahaha.. aww..val going there also right? sooonn..hahaha

3ug3n3 said...

i hope she comes =D

mytravellingdays365 said...

for me, vacation will do. the further the better. pls don say kl. cos its bored.

=)