Pages

Random

*SIGH* I'm so...sigh~ I feel so...Honestly, i don't know =.= I feel so frustrated, dissapointed, and.. Blah, i don't know. Lol.
Anyway, my group's drama production is this coming Friday. Gosh, i hope everything goes well. So far, we're getting better. Hehe. It's not completely perfect, but, yeah, we're ok. Haha! I'm the Director. A lame one :P
Doih~ Why am I listening to Miyavi? See, that proves i'm going mad. Well, after this Friday, it's study time. Everything will be cleared after this Friday. Assignments, presentations, drama production, and some other stuff. My final starts on 20th April! Wish me luck! I seriously need it. This Semester, seriously, i didn't learn anything. Well, mayb 30%. Haha!
So, yeap. Drama in my life. Not drama-theatre kind of drama. Drama as in conflicts, misunderstandings, unfinished business, things left unsaid..bottled inside..waiting to explode.
*Turns on Kenny G's music* Ah, relaxing. Now, all i need to complete the moment is a cup of coffee, and cereal! HAHAHA! Nah, a cup of coffee and some Tim-Tams will do =D Toodles~

**Joanna**

2 comments:

❤ Emily ❤ said...

wish u all da best in ur exams ya...if u need someone to talk 2, do find me ya ^^

:: Val :: said...

All the best in your works *huggless*
I'm all your ears =)