Pages

Up-diddly-date

*Picture taken at Karambunai*


It's been a while since my last update. Let's see, where should i start.


I just started my new semester(Is it semester 7? or 8?). Haha, i lost track. Gosh, i hate the timetable. It's clashing with my tennis coaching lessons. I'm predicting that this semester will be hectic and there's gonna be alot of procrastinating. Gosh, when am I gonna learn. Hahaha~~~


Hmm, the weather is still hazy and HOT! Sigh. Anyhus, my sister is going to KL to continue her studies in The One Academy. I'll be going with her on 1st Sept to help her settle in. My elder brother and his GF will be tagging along as well. We will be coming back to KK on 5th Sept. It's going to be really quiet at home without her laughing out ridiculously loud. Hehe. Somebody's gotta tell her to control that laugh box of hers.


My friend, Zara's birthday is tomorrow and Nave offered to treat her to Edgar for shisha. I'm suppose to tag along as well. Unfortunately, I couldn't make it :( Sorry girls!! Lo siento mucho!! :(

So, instead, i'm at home blogging and surfing the web.


*thinks* What else is there for me to update? Nothing much happened that is worth blogging. Same ol', same ol'. Haha. I'll update soon :)


**Joanna**

2 comments:

:: Val :: said...

Tennis lesson? Since when xD?

Joanna said...

about 1 month++ already..hehe :D my mum was right..it IS addicting :O