Pages

Language for Deficient Learner's class today was sooo boring. I seriously did not concentrate for 2 whole hours. Well, I wasn't the only one not concentrating. Haha. This lecturer will be teaching 3 out of 4 subjects for this semester. Ugh.

After class, I went home and slacked till 4pm-TENNIS TIME! Hehe. Ok, so there I was playing for almost an hour, I suddenly felt dizzy and wanted to throw up. I thought, since it wasn't that serious, I continued playing tennis. Till one point, i couldn't take it anymore. My vision was spotty and blurrish and darkish. My hand was shaky. I had to stop. While i was walking back to my seat, I could feel myself almost passing out. If i continued on playing tennis, I might have fainted. Haha. This isn't the first time. Last few days, i was at my aunt's house making chicken mushroom pie-ish 'pau's'(yummmm). Half way through stuffing the dough, I felt like passing out and wanting to throw up. Again, i forced myself till one point I just can't force myself no more. My hand was shaky so I asked my sister to take over with the stuffing. =.= Sigh, but the pie-ish pau turned out yummy :D Haha. Looked ugly, but yummy. Hahaha~

Maybe the weather was too hot. Sigh, class with 'Mr.Lucky' tomorrow. I am so not looking forward to that =o=

**Joanna**

0 comments: