Pages

Random and weird facts about me

  1. Often when I laugh or cough, I hiccup at the same time
  2. I pinch my skin when I'm nervous
  3. I sort of like doing housework :O
  4. I'm panphobic; fear of everything
  5. I ♥ doing impersonations
  6. I don't eat steamed fish or chicken
  7. I like pie!
  8. I like watching gory films with lots of blood and bits of body parts flying everywhere but I don't wish to see them happening to anyone in real life
  9. Before I sleep, I always arrange my pillows and plushies in a certain position
  10. I always 'angle' my sleeping position in order for me to sleep (I only do this on my bed)
  11. I can't cook but I'm willing to learn (If only someone out there with alot of patience can come and teach me XD)
  12. When I'm asked to eat something I don't like, I swallow the whole thing without chewing. That includes solid food.

0 comments: