Pages

Sleepless nights

Currently listening to Bruno Mars-Talking to the moon (My current obssesion)

Ugh. Been pretty much an insomaniac these couple of days. Why? Lotso stuff to think about. Sigh~ Anyway, I watched Sammy's Adventure in 3D with Jack last night. It was as awesome as a possum XD The effects were pretty awesome and in your face. I'm waiting for the 3D horror movie. I'm scared and excited at the same time.

Since the passing of my great grandma, my grandma has been pretty bored. She's so bored that she would walk to kompleks likas, jog for 2 rounds and walk back home. At least she's keeping herself healthy. My dad suggested that she go on a vacation since she mentioned that she wanted to travel. So, my dad asked her where she would like to go. She said Korea and dad said okay but he wants me and my sis (and maybe my cousin) to tag along the tour to keep and eye on my grandma. Tee hee~ The tour might be in December. Yay winter :D Since Jessica is so reluctant to come back, biarla dia di sana KL. Haha~ Travelling season. Hahaha~ Awesome. Dad suggested Australia but grandma wants to go to Korea.

Hm, what else. Oh, yesterday was 10/10/10. A 'special' date to most of the people. A lot of people got married on that day. Some even 'rushed' their marriage and went and sign. But, the wedding reception will be next year. O-kay. =\

This thursday, 14/10/10, is my anniversary with Jack. As I mentioned in my earlier post, we're having a home cooked dinner but should I make a card or something? I mean, honestly, I don't think there is any more room in his bedroom for him to display my creations. Hahahaha~ We'll see. Till next times. Toodles~

**Joanna**

0 comments: