Pages

Body aching = o =

Ugh, my body is aching. My left foot is suddenly so sensitive to touch. I woke up this morning with a weird sensation. Splashing water to it made it painful. Why? o.0 It's kinda like when your hand is sooo numb, it hurts? That's the kind of feeling. There's no bruises or whatsoever. Weird. Hope it goes away tomorrow.

I slept at 2am and was woken up at 7.30am by the drilling downstairs and upstairs. The drilling went on till 4.30pm! @o@ It's gonna be noisy for the next few months or so. Sigh~

Jack got me 2 lovely dresses just now. Wasn't expecting it. I kinda feel a surprise coming. He asked me to doll up for my birthday and when I said 'Okay, so this is my advanced birthday present, right?', he was like 'Umm, yea *suspicious face*'. I hope it is nothing weird or what.

I think I'm gonna be sick, literally. Anyway, i'm still thinking about my birthday dinner venue with my family this Sunday. It's not my actual birthday but that's the only day that my dad is free. The actual day is taken by Jack, bbubububub :D Hahahahah~

I guess that's it. I'm having a headache. Might hit the hay early tonight. Toodles

**Joanna**

2 comments:

:: Val :: said...

*huggles* Did u see a doctor?

lynn said...

happy bday joanna! :D