Pages

Update

Hey~! I just came back from dinner with my Uni mates, Stephanie and Selvi. We went to Hana Restaurant at CityMall for dinner. Had a little catch up with them. They also surprised me with a cake and card; both handmade. Teehee. Thanks guys~ Loved it. Pictures are in her camera.

Anyway, I'm pretty bumped about how my life turned out but I hope what's coming ahead will make everything better. There are still so many things that I'm not ready to open up to people yet. A deep and dark cave of secrets. I'll share it when I'm ready. Hope you guys will support me.

So many things to do, oh so stressful. I may be smiling and laughing on the outside, but deep down, i'm a broken doll that is constantly fixing and repairing the damages. But it won't keep it holding on for long; for it will come crumbling down again. I'm like a clown.

Anyway, hope what I'm planning for the future works out well.

**Joanna**

0 comments: