Pages

1malaysia.com? What were they thinking!

Okay, first of all, to the supporters of 1malaysia.com, no offense, m'kay?

News about 1malaysia.com going to replace facebook.com is buzzing around my facebook page. People are saying that facebook will be closed and won't be accessible to Malaysians and if they want to connect with people, they should register at 1malaysia.com. What? Is this true?

I don't think so. I mean, COME ON! The government will not ban us from using facebook, unless they wanna lose in the next election. I think this is another way to promote the 1malaysia concept. But, could they at least come up with something better than 1malaysia.com? The website looks boring and dull. It makes Friendster look cooler = o =;;;

When I first checked out the website, I was literally speechless. Not in awe, but in confusion. I was like, 'What the hell is this?'. It's totally selfish for them to ban us from going into facebook just for this website.

Anyway, I think those are just rumors spread by some smarty-pants.

**Joanna**

3 comments:

:: Val :: said...

OH HELL NAWWW!!

Joanna said...

YEAAA..HELL GNAWWWW! >:o

mencariarah/azura said...

1malaysia.com is an indie project. have nothing to do with govt.