Pages

Aulis Auto Annual Dinner(Sorry, no photos)

It was such a last minute thing. Jack's dad asked Jack to bring me along to the dinner at Magellen Sutera. I was hoping he would bring his younger brother but his dad insisted that I should go. Rushed home, didn't even get to shower, and quickly changed and powdered up and sprayed me some Anna Sui all over. Hahaha. BUT, I shouldn't had rushed myself because the dinner only started at 8pm = o =;;; The invitation card stated that it would start at 6pm but, as expected, it started 2 hours later. Lawls~

I didn't know what was Aulis Auto, until they gave an introduction. It's a company that produces and rebuilts heavy machinery. During the dinner, a slideshow presentation showed the companies vision and mission, background, activities and so on. The typical annual dinner agendas.

We didn't stayed till the end. I think we only had 4 dishes out of 8. We left after the fourth dish. Too may speeches and presentation. Haha. Besides, our table was getting empty because the people at our table left one by one.

I would love to show some photos but I did not bring my camera. I was pretty interested with the magic show by Kelvin Lee(or was it Kevin?). Haha, don't remember. Oh, and next to our table, there's this chubby little boy. Oh gosh, I was stalking him like a vulture. Damn, I sound like a pedophile. I just love kids, okay? Hahaha

We did not leave empty handed, though. They gave us a Sutera Harbour keychain thingy. Tee hee. Anyway, I guess that's it for now. I'm tired and I wanna go to sleep XD

**Joanna**

0 comments: