Pages

Messy, messy, messy

It's expected. Staying in a house in the process of renovation is definitely gonna be messy and hectic! No use mopping or sweeping because the workers are just gonna step all over the place with their dirty, dusty feet. My room is all stuffed with valuables and junk = o = I can't imagine what it will look like when they start renovating the kitchen and living room. For now, they're doing the garage, front porch, gate, fences, backyard, and everywhere except my room, and two other rooms. That will be done after Chinese New Year. Even if they're done renovating, I won't be able to stay long :( I'm gonna move out anyway.

All our cars can't be parked inside, so we have to park it at the road side. It's so troublesome to move 5 cars in and out everyday. I also pity my doggies. They can't run around freely and get their exercise due to the construction.

Oh, and I just came back from Wisma Basel and some other places for the wedding. So many things to fill out. Geez~ No wonder they say that the bride transforms into Bridezilla. Hahaha! Anyway, I guess that's what Bridesmaids are for. Gonna show my dad the menu and stuff tonight and book the venue tomorrow. Need to look for a flowergirl :O And who's gonna be the ring bearer?? :O

**Joanna**

0 comments: