Pages

I hate PMS

I'm late again. I'm suppose to bleed on the 14th, but it's already the 17th. Meh, as long as it comes, I don't mind. The doctor said it's totally normal to be late when your body is 'unstable'. I hope it's coming because I've been PMS-ing alot. All ladies experience PMS(Premenstrual Syndrome). Every women is different and symptoms differ. As for me, when I'm PMS-ing, I get pissy, easily agitated, irritated, crying, depression, obssesive compulsive behavior, sensitive to loud shrilly noises, basically every single thing that gets in my way.

I, first of all, have killer PMS. I'm not sure why it's so bad. I get pissed off with everyone. At Jack, my grandma, mum, EVERYONE. I mean, it's always a thrilling fun adventure with roses and lollipops, but for PMS it's roses with giant thorns and lollipops with razorblades inside. I could annihilate everyone. No, seriously. No. Seriously. NO SERIOUSLY!! The only thing that could actually calm me down is putting on my earphones, turn on to 30 seconds to Mars and listen to loud rock music.

And this whole renovation thing with all the drilling and hacking and banging is not making things any easier. Just now, I was sitting here tap, tap, tapping away and the phone starts ringing. So I picked it up, and there was no one there. I hung up and started typing away and the effin' phone starts ringing again. I picked up and no one was there. I hung up, and the phone starts ringing but this time, I just left it to ring. Fuck it, i'm not going to answer it.

Usually when my grandma starts yelling for my mum, I'd just ignore it but when I'm PMS-ing, I start cursing out alone. I am so stressing myself out during this PMS phase. And everytime I PMS, Jack would annoy me with the same old thing.

"Don't think of so many things. Try not to PMS yourself. Control yourself"
Are you kidding me? How am I suppose to control my hormone levels?? If I could, I definitly would. If you can't handle my PMS, how the hell are you going to handle me when I have postpartum depression(I HOPE WITH ALL THE GRAIN OF SAND IN THE WORLD I WON'T GET IT). Geez. I just feel like biting and ripping of the head of the next person that annoys me or likely to throw a stapler at his/her head.
Men can also suffer from PMS too. It is actually called Irritable Male Syndrome, which has symptoms simular to PMS. Just like PMS, IMS may also happen when the male hormones are fluctuating such as testosterone. But I guess PMS is more dangerous than IMS? Tee hee~

However, when the phases passes, everything goes back to normal. Feelings aren't fact. Oh how mother nature love to eff' with us.

**Joanna**

4 comments:

:: Val :: said...

When I have PMS, I dig in my old korean dvds and bawl my eyes out...cause somehow that makes it better...hormones.

Joanna said...

there's one sad korean movie that made me bawl in 5 minutes...i forgot the name of that movie...my sister was like 'man, u're lame!'

:: Val :: said...

And thus conclusion, shall lock the room door and hide our shameful pleasure of making ourselves better...sound so dirty...XD

Joanna said...

hahahaha...with a bucket of ice cream or a pack of chips....smothered all over XDDDDD