Pages

Kids start flirting at such young age. Haha

The title says it all. Lol. I was at this 'ngiu chap' kopitiam at Lintas with Jack yesterday. We had brekkie there after church. Okay, so there's this little boy, kinda cute, was sitting behind me. Well, all cute kids attract my eyeballs and are instantly burned into my cornea. Haha. Anyhus, I was smiling at that kid because he was cute and he was poking me with his chopsticks. After smiling, I turned my back and continued chatting away with Jack and the chef and his wife. Half way through, the kid was calling me by making clicking sounds with his tongue. I turned and he was winking at me and making kissy faces. OHMAGATZ. I was in shock. Everytime I turned my back, he would make that clicking sound and wink and make kissy faces. LOLLLL! The chef a.k.a 'ngiu lao' a.k.a Brandon laughed and said to Jack, "NAH...Your laopo kena flirt by a little boy suda..How la??Hahahahahaha". It was cute and freaky at the same time. I kinda ignore the little boy after a few flirting sessions but he kept on calling for my attention by making weird grunting noises. LOL.

Anyway, after brekkie, we headed to 1Borneo to get some home essentials. We bought ready-made curtains from Parkson Grand. We still have a long list to go. The panic attack is getting more and more...er...panicky? Lol. Jack has this birthday month coupon that entitles you a rm40 voucher if you spend more than rm200. We spent about rm300+ BUT he left his coupon at home. Since you only can claim that rm40 voucher in a single receipt and within the same day of purchase, we told the lady that we will be back at night to claim it.

At night, we had a casual birthday dinner; me mumzy's birthday. Tee hee. After dinner, Jack and I head to 1Borneo, AGAIN. Lol. After claiming the voucher, we head to Daiso and bought some more home essentials. With all the shopping done(so far), we head back to our future humble abode and arrange some stuff and slept at 1pm.

**Joanna**

2 comments:

❤ Emily ❤ said...

@@ omg!! freaky enuf for me...

Joanna said...

at first mcm cute, tapi lama2, kin takut nie..hahahahahaha