Pages

The importance of details when it comes to decoration

A lot of people say that marriage marks the beginning of an entirely new life for a man and a woman. It is a bond entered by two accepting parties to honor and love each other until death, in sickness and in health, for richer or for poorer. Therefore, couples who plan of getting married pay extra attention on planning details and spend a considerable sum of money to have a memorable wedding. Some would like a solemn wedding, spending it only with few selected family members and friends while others would like to share their happiness with as many people in their lives as possible. There are also some weddings that would take about six months in preparation while others about a week. No matter how long the preparation is, what truly matters is the intensity of the commitment to honor the vows. How do you go through the details of wedding preparation? For my wedding, when it comes to decoration, I don't mind going through the tiny little details. From the wordings of the wedding favors to the church decoration. Sure, there's alot of things to do when you really look into the presentation of the decoration or the arrangement of the bouquets but it's a one in a lifetime thing, and everything needs to be distinct. Even the tiniest baby's breath in a whole bouquet of roses count. Creativity is what we aim for. We want to be different. I'm sure every couple has the same idea. As for the budget, I'm sure there's alot of substitute for the expensive things. I'm gonna D.I.Y all the way. Haha. With the help of friends and family of course. It's cheaper than going out asking for professional help(Which might turn out fugly and costs a foot and leg). I need to start with the wedding favors, bridesmaid outfits, decorations, flowers etc etc etc already. Once my sister is back from K.L, I'll slap her with my report and we'll start the designing, along with my bridesmaids of course. Hahaha~(If you are reading this, be prepared! :P:P:P) So, ya. I'm gonna go continue my research now. Tee hee. Ching chong ling long ting tong. **Joanna**

0 comments: