Pages

Birthdays and dinners

I was meaning to blog yesterday but I might as well wait till tonight's dinner was done with since it's both about birthdays, food and cakes.

Yesterday, we celebrated my 'jia poh's' birthday at Supertanker Restaurant with my aunts and cousins. As usual, had dinner and cake. Just now, we celebrated my dad's birthday at Equitorial Restaurant. Same thing, dinner and cake. Wow, way to gain some pounds, Joanna! 2 nights in a row. Gonna hit the gym tomorrow.

Jack bought this set of Cookie Monster stuff for me. Hahaha~ Now I have to figure out where I'm gonna display it. Need to clear up a space for it. I'm running out of space. Ugh, I can't imagine what is going to happen when the renovation starts. I'm looking forward for the renovation to start but I'm dreading the mess it's gonna cause.

Hmmm, what else. Oh, and I had a cammie session with my sister today. It was kinda laggy but it was good. Brought the laptop to the kitchen to show her the delicious cake and also brought it outside so that pebbles could see her mummy. Hahahaa~ Couldn't bring it to Bambam because the line wasn't strong enough. I guess that's all from me now. Toodles~

**Joanna**

0 comments: