Pages

Puppies!!! And Mossy cream puffs

After church this morning, I went out for lunch with my dearest Jack and Ong at this place called 'La Fetta' at Lintas. It looked nice and decent, so we decided to try it out. We sat down and ordered our food. Jack and I ordered crossaints, Ong ordered a Chocolate Creampuff. Okay, so here's when it starts get icky. The creampuff looked delicious BUT it was as hard as a rock, and the inside of the cream puff was MOSSY!!!!(or mold?) I don't know, but it was green! Before finding out about that icky stuff, ong had a bite. Then she forked me a bite, so I took it and placed it on my tongue. As I was about to eat it, Ong quickly asked me to stop and spit it out. THANK GOD it only landed on my tongue. I quickly scraped off that piece of shit and wiped my tongue. Ewwwwww. Disgusting. So Ong called the owner and told her about it and she said, "Oh, it is suppose to be like that because it's left over night". WTF? You leave it overnight and it got mossy/moldy/greenish and serve it to your customer? It tasted weird according to Ong. So the lady said she's change it to a cheese tart. The cheese tart arrived, and Ong ate it. It was okay but as she was about to finish, there was a bug inside. I think it was a bug. Ohemgee, that's the last time we'll be setting foot in that shop!!!!!

After that, we went to this petshop at Lintas called "Doggie House"(If i'm not mistaken. I forgot the name Haha). The puppies and dogs were super and uber adorable!!!! There was a Schnauzer, toy poodles, crocker spaniel and a pomeranian. They were running around in the shop. Omg omg omg, I can stay in that shop the whole day and play with those doggies!! I want one :(

After the pet shop visit, we headed to 1Borneo. Window shopped around and had ice-cream. Then, we dropped Ong at Lintas to get her car and we went back home. I went to Jack's place for dinner with his family. Tee hee~ Awesome day.

**Joanna**

0 comments: