Pages

Update

There's alot of things going through my mind now; personal matters. I won't go into details. I'm not ready to let anyone but myself know about my stuff. Hmmmm, I kinda forgot what I wanted to blog about. Anyway, i'll just randomly blog.

Hm, went out for dinner cum supper with my bubu just now. I had penne with chicken and Jack had some sausages and garlic bread. I also had some sausages and garlic bread. Oh my gush, I've been eating alot lately. Meh, guess i'll be gaining weight. Hahaha. Okay, so I just came back from a movie with my bubu. We watched "Skyline". It's about aliens taking over L.A(or the world). They kidnap humans and rip their brains out and plant them into their alien bodies so that they can function. It's like this huge robot thingy grabbing all humans, place them inside the spaceship, then rip their brains out and put it into the aliens head. Oh, and did I mention that the alien has a face that looks like a vagina? Hahahaha, seriously, it really does look like a vagina. Gosh. The movie is kinda like a mixture of the movie Transformers, War of the Worlds, and Alien vs Predators. The ending was kind sucky because the climax only started when the movie ended. I guess there's gonna be a part 2.

My house is under renovation right now. We're doing it one part at a time. It's better that way. Gosh, it's so messy. Everything is being stuffed into the living room. The master bedroom is going to be huge. It's gonna have a walk-in wardrobe, too. Renovation is fun but the 'unfun' part is the dust and stuff = o =

*Joanna*

0 comments: