Pages

Burger King, Burger burger burger king king king :D

I just came back from supper with my dearest. Can you imagine the weight I'm gaining. I had dinner, then went for supper at Burger King. My goodness. I can't imagine how I would look like when I'm eating for two. Hahahahaha~~ Oops... :P

Anyway, yesterday I followed my parents and the other members of the SSMA to Jireh Home at Tuaran. It's a half-way orphanage for abused and underprivileged children. We brought food, stationaries, clothing, books and lots of other stuff for them. They also sang us songs and are pretty good at it! I was amazed by their singing; seriously. I got kinda emotional when I heard them singing. Gosh.

This afternoon, my mum and I went to Rimaju Signature Kitchen to check out the design and quotation for our kitchen and walk-in wardrobe. The design is nice and so is the price. Haha. So now, we have to choose between Sunpizz, Eng Joo, and Rimaju. Sunpizz might be the winner.

Hmm, nothing much happened today. Only went around browsing for stuff for the new toilet. Will be back for updates.

**Joanna**

0 comments: