Pages

Random

The other day, a friend of mine sent me a link in MSN messenger and asked me to watch it. Okay, so I did and guess what? It's stuck in my damn head! Literally!!! It's playing in my head right now, as we speak!!!!!!!!!!! Over and over and over again.

The song is called "The backing up song". The guys from schomoyo are famous for auto-tuning news and turn them into catchy songs. This 'backing up' song is definitely a catchy one. It is soooooo stuck in my head!! Ugh~~ And now i'm hungry, again! What's up with that. I just my dinner, cookies and some fruits. Why am I always hungry. Lol.

Next random topic. I hate my neighbor's friggin' dog. I wish that I could just kill it and stab it to death. Annoying piece of crap. I wasn't even bothering that piece of shit and it starts barking and growling at me. Hey, shut the fuck up MOFO. The dogs and its owners are crap.

Hahaha~ As I was blogging this post, I received a comment from another friend in Facebook. He said 'I hate you so much. That backing up song is stuck in my head'. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! See how addicting and contagious it is????? He is so annoyed by the song being stuck in his head. I'm out!!

**Joanna**

0 comments: